CAPIEL Code of Conduct
“To drive the business in a sustainable way”
CAPIEL is promoting this Code of Conduct to guide and support their member companies and more globally the market stakeholders towards excellence and long term value creation through the sustainable development of their customers and more globally their markets and the planet.
Corporate social responsibility, environmental care, best in class quality and highest level of service is the credo of CAPIEL industry all over the world. Member companies of CAPIEL set themselves high standards in the fields of Ethics, Environmental protection and quality. They are committed to achieving year-on-year continuous improvement in each of these areas. These goals apply to the entire value chain, from suppliers to sales.
By endorsing this Code of Conduct, CAPIEL members’ companies acknowledge their full understanding of the requirements and implications of these written criteria and commit to have a code of conduct respecting these principles as a mean to deliver the full value of their offering to customers and other stakeholders.
Names of companies which endorsed the CAPIEL CoC
- ABB Low Voltage Products Division
- AEG POWER SOLUTIONS SAS
- Benedict GmbH
- COET Costruzioni Elettrotecniche srl
- COMECA Group
- Eaton Industries GmbH
- Elektra Tailfingen Schaltgeräte GmbH & Co. KG
- ENERDIS S.A.S.
- Fairford Electronics Ltd
- FRAKO Kondensatoren- und Anlagenbau GmbH
- IMEQUADRI DUESTELLE SPA
- K.A. Schmersal Holding GmbH&Co. KG
- Kraus & Naimer GmbH
- Lenord, Bauer & Co
- LOVATO ELECTRIC SPA
- Mitsubishi Electric Europe B.V.
- PRIMICERI SPA
- Rockwell Automation s.r.l.
- Schneider Electric Industries, SAS
- Siemens AG, divisions “Industry Automation” & “Low and Medium Voltage”